Monday, April 26, 2010

Redonkulus

One day while in court an oppsing lawyer used this word to descibe a susgestion made by my attorney and I loved it, so throughout my blog when I see, hear, or experience REDONKULUS momemts I will share.

Redonkulous
re.donk'u.lous-adj
Significantly more absurd than ridiculous to an almost impossible extreme; without possibility of serious consideration.
fitted to excite absolute ridicule; intentionally crazy and silly; completely absurd and laughable.
Sentence: George W. Bush is the most redonkulous person in the world.
The first Bush administration was ridiculous. This second one is just redonkulous.


Spotted in Brooklyn by my office: Man wearing a ricdonkulous suit






4 comments:

  1. Sheree, thank you for exposing me to this new word! Can't wait to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh im def gonna be using this word often!!! cause there is alot of redonkulous ish going on at my job everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and my boys have been using this word for a while (usually as an adjective to describe a certain part of a woman's anatomy .. Ha!).. who knew it was a real word?!

    ReplyDelete